LifeStraw Bonus Pack Water Filters with FREE Survival Kits
Long-Lasting: Safely filters up to 264 gallons of water (1,000 liters), which gives one person almost a year's worth of pure drinking water. The LifeStraw is also made from ABS plastic, which means this durable water filter can stand up to plenty of abuse.
Lightweight & Compact: Weighing only 2 ounces (57 grams), the 8.8" long LifeStraw Portable Water Filter is crazy compact and the perfect addition to your bug out bag.
Extremely Powerful:Using a patented hollow fiber membrane technology, the LifeStraw Portable Water Purifier is able to safely eliminate 99.9999% of bacteria, parasites and fine particles in any water source. This gives you delicious, pure drinking water at your fingertips whenever and wherever you choose.
Easy to Use:The LifeStraw Water Filtration System is both chemical and battery-free. Simply submerge the LifeStraw Portable Water Filter into any water source and use like a normal straw. You'll be drinking pure water in seconds.
LifeStraw Filtering Power: Will reduce from LOG 6 to LOG 3 reduction
Incredibly Compact:The Paracord Grenade Survival Kit weighs just 3 ounces and is small enough to fit on your keychain. Plus, its 14 survival tools fit snugly in 9 ft of 550 lb. paracord, making this the most compact survival kit you've ever seen.
Super Versatile:This isn't your normal survival kit - each item included was specifically chosen to help save your life. Here's a list of the amazing survival tools inside:
(1) Knife Blade:This blade is sharp enough to cut open a fish, or skin a small animal.
(1) Fire Starter: So you can build a fire without the need for water or matches.
(2) Lengths of Fishing Liter with Hooks: This translucent line will help you rustle up dinner in a flash.
(2) Lengths of Fishing Line:Strong translucent fishing line extends your hooks.
(2) Fishing Weights:To make sure your fish can find the hook.
(2) Bobbers:To ensure your hook catches the fish.
(2) Swivels:To keep fish on the line.
(1) Pieces of Tin Foil:Used to cook dinner or to catch water, or even to be used as a signal mirror.
(1) Tinder: Helps you get a fire going in no time.